Château La Garde 2020 Pessac Léognan Rouge
Neal Martin 90-92 | Decanter 91 puntenBekijk de proefnotitie(s)
- SmaakprofielKrachtig & Complex
- DruivenrasCabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Land & RegioFrankrijk, Bordeaux
- 100% proefgarantie
- Gratis bezorgd vanaf € 125,-
- Levering binnen 2 tot 3 werkdagen
- Verzekerd verzonden & zorgvuldig verpakt
Neal Martin (Vinous)
The 2020 Château La Garde is a little muted at first, opening gradually to display blackberry, brine, pitted olives and light undergrowth scents, coalescing nicely with aeration. The palate is medium-bodied, crisp and focused, with fine-grained tannins, a fine bead of acidity and good grip on the finish. This estate has been a little inconsistent of late, but this is certainly one of the better vintages that I have tasted from barrel.
Sappy; a little coffee edged, this is good and measured, with cassis. Easy to drink, powers down as these are pretty concentrated flavours for this estate - a reflection of the vintage.